LeEco Le 2
LeEco Le 2
Seamless sound with Continual Digital Lossless Audio
Introducing LeEco's revolutionary CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) standard and the world's first Type-C CDLA headphones. Say goodbye to the 3.5mm audio jack and the days of signal loss and audio flaws. Instead, elevate to the world of pro-audio output and say hello to mobile music at its absolute finest.
Picture perfect precision, at all times
Brighter, more consistent colours come to light, enhanced by lightning quick screen responses; all in a thinner and more transparent 5.5 inch in-cell display. Coupled with blue light filter technology you'll be able to experience the most vivid visuals with no compromise – even in the dark.
Signature design. Fully updated
What you love, we've improved on. The Le Superphone design legacy is kept alive and ushered into the now with contemporary design aesthetics focused on light-n-shadow, composition and colour. All of this delivered in an all-metal unibody featuring screw-less industrial design. Just to ensure that premium finish and superior in-hand feel.
Dual purpose fingerprint
LeEco's proprietary mirror-surfaced technology is smart enough to recognise when you use your fingerprint for security advances and when you're using it to take a selfie. That's right. It can take selfies too.
Brilliant photography made easy
Smile. There's no shying away from the fact: the Le 2's camera system is unmatched in its category. Sporting the capabilities of a 16 MP primary camera and an 8 MP front-facing camera with 1.4 micron pixels puts it well ahead of the rest. For you, that translates to brighter, richer snapshots of your favourite memories. With so much picture processing power at your fingertips you'll find it hard not to take a great photograph, every single time.
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology support* translates to exceptional HD voice call quality with the added benefit of simultaneous Voice and Data calling. The Le 2 also boasts cross-carrier support and dual 4G capability. *Note: VoLTE support to be available via OTA shortly.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 652 Processor
with 3GB RAM and 64 GB storageFast. Faster. Fastest
This octa-core processor is the fire within that makes the Le 2 an insatiable multimedia monster. High-intensity gaming, graphical display and multi-tasking are handled with supreme ease; supported by the Adreno™ 510 GPU. And with an over-sized 3 GB RAM you'd be hard pressed to find anything else in this category as capable.
Super quick charging with Le SuperCharge
Get moving faster with Qualcomm® Quick Charge 2.0. Equipped with Dynamic Voltage Scaling technology, output voltage from the 24 W charging adapter is dynamically adjusted over the battery charging cycle for optimal charging efficiency. Go to full charge in approximately 90. Now, that's pretty quick.
Touch for instant recognition
With its patented LeTouch technology, instantaneous fingerprint recognition is a cinch. Enabled with flash recognition under 0.15 seconds, the fingerprint sensor also allows 360 degree touch for phone unlocking. You'll have a secure fingerprint payment system if you need it and privacy protection when you want.
Click first. Think Later
With the Le 2‘s 16MP camera, the wide f/2.0 aperture lens, ball-type closed loop meter and PDAF reduce focus time to under 0.09 seconds, resulting in clear, well defined motion photography. The dual tone flash brings added warmth to low light photography that is simply missing with a single white LED flash. Add to that, video recording resolution of 4K at 30fps and slow motion recording resolution of 720p at 120 fps, and you have an on-the-move camera best suited for subjects in motion.
F/2.0 large aperture
Double up on
everything with dual
SIM 4G and VoLTE*
Dual SIM; dual standby; dual 4G; with VoLTE support that ensures exceptional HD voice call quality with the added benefit of simultaneous Voice and Data calling. And with two of everything, well, you do the math. Note: VoLTE support to be available via OTA shortly.
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz
- 4G Network LTE
- SIM Dual Nano SIM
- Key Features
- Process Octa Core 1.8 GHz 64-bit processor
- Ram 3 GB RAM
- Display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Camera 16 MP, phase detection , dual-LED flash
- Battery Non - Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Operating-system Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dimensions 151.1x 74.2 x 7.5mm
- Weight 153 g
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Size 1080 x 1920 pixels,5.5 inches
- Multitouch Yes
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass v3
- Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Type-C 1.0 reversible
- Card slot No
- Internal RAM -3 GB ; ROM - 64 GB
- GPRS Yes
- EDGE Yes
- Speed HSPA,LTE Cat7
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n,dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Infrared port Yes
- USB Type-C 1.0 reversible
- Primary 16 MP,f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Video 3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 1280x720 @ 120 fps
- Secondary 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size
- OS Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976
- CPU Octa Core 1.8 GHz 64-bit processor
- GPU Adreno 510
- Sensors Fingerprint,Infra-red,Gravity sensor,Three-axis gyroscope,Electronic compass,Light sensor,Proximity sensor,Hall sensor
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- GPS Yes with A-GPS, Glonass
- Others Dolby Atmos
- Type Non - Removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Stand-by N/A
- Talk-Time N/A
You have not chosen any products to compare.